We provide a Replacement Warranty for all our products, which covers manufacturing defects and faults for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover light bulbs included with light fittings, and applies only when the fitting is used for its intended purpose. This warranty is for our products used only within Australia. If a fitting requires installation, the warranty only applies if it is installed by a licensed electrical contractor. This warranty does not cover installation or removal costs.
Authorisation must be received from Lexi Lighting prior to the return of any goods.
Any claim for faulty or damaged goods or missing parts must be lodged within 14 days of receipt.
Claim for faulty/damaged goods and missing parts.
- Warranty claims should be sent through to our sales team at email@example.com
- The following information should be included in the message
- Order number
- The quantity of each product and/or part missing, faulty or damaged
- Images or video (of acceptable quality) of the product clearly shows:
- the fault or damage (if applicable)
- what part is missing (if applicable)
- the product in the original packaging (if applicable)
- the product’s instruction manual with the fault or damage and/or missing part indicated. for example, by circling the area damaged or from which a part is missing (if applicable)
- Please provide a brief explanation of the fault or damage, and what is requesting.
- Please do not return the product to Lexi Lighting unless instructed to do so. If we need the product returned, we will provide a return label for this purpose. Any postage cost incurred by the customer for return product will not be refunded.
- Once we have received the necessary details, and validated the claim, we will issue the spare parts/replacement product as soon as practicable. Dispatch of spare parts/replacement product from our warehouse can take up to two working days. If no spare part/product is available in a reasonable period, we will provide an alternative solution in-line with our obligations under the Australia Consumer Law.
- Any delivery delay should be reported by your side to Lexi Lighting within 14 working days from the date of dispatch. Any delivery delay will be investigated by our courier partner, which can take up to two working days. If we receive no update within two working days of notifying the partner, we will offer an appropriate solution in accordance with the Australian Consumer Laws.
Refund, return and replacement procedure
- Unauthorized returns or exchanges from customers are not accepted. If a customer returns a product without approval, Lexi Lighting will impose a minimum of 25% restocking fee plus any applicable handling fees. Additional charges may apply if the merchandise is not returned in original package and resalable condition. To request a Goods Return Authority, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a customer is entitled to a refund or credit. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method. We cannot issue refund to a different account or credit card. Credit notes will be issued under customer's wholesale account accordingly.
- If a parcel is unable to deliver and return to our warehouse due to an issue with the address or receiver, we will need to impose a Return to Sender cost(if applicable) as well as a redelivery cost on the customer. We will inform the customer of any RTS and Redelivery cost before processing any refunds or reshipments.
- If a customer is entitled to a replacement or spare parts, we will dispatch the replacement or spart part to the original address. If a customer is entitled to a replacement product or spare part, but
- there is an address discrepancy with the order resulting in the product/part being returned to us, a cost of Return to Sender (if applicable) and re-delivery cost will be imposed on the customer.
- an incorrect product is returned to our warehouse, we reserve the right to refuse the replacement or spare part request.
Change of Mind Refund
- Lexi Lighting do not accept a change of mind return/refund request.